You can see most of my work on FaceBook, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clothylde-Vergnes/203060262596?ref=ts It’s a public page, so you don’t need to log in. Click onto “photos” to see my paintings. They are in folders according to subject (eg landscapes, illustrations) and galleries (eg Paintings in Geall’s gallery). I hope you’ll like them.
And if you’re in Yorkshire, you can see some of my work in galleries:
- Trattles & Geall’s, Church St, Whitby (originals, prints and cards)
- Geall Gallery, Front St, Grosmont (originals, prints and cards)
- Swell Cafe Bar, Robin Hood’s Bay (prints, cards and mugs)
- Coast Gallery, Cloughton (originals, prints and cards)
- Wold Pottery, Loftus (originals, prints, cards and mugs)
- Art of Gold Gallery, Horsforth (original)
- The Runcible Spoon, Hinderwell (originals, prints, cards and mugs)
in 2016: Exhibiting in the above galleries, Also at Whitby Art Fair (Whitby Spa Pavillion, 25 & 26 June), and at Staithes Art Festival (9, 10 &11 September)
in 2015: Exhibiting in the above galleries and at Staithes Art Festival 2015.
in 2014:”Featured Artist” in Blandscliff Gallery (http://blandscliffgallery.com) from 21 June til 27 August 2014, with an exhibition of my landscape paintings, depicting the places I love between Staithes and Scarborough. Whitby Arts Trail, 19 & 20 July. Staithes Art Festival 12 to 14 September, from Cowbar, Staithes.
Thank you to all those of you who visited me during previous Open Studios.
Below are some examples of my work.